Restaurant in Lünen for sale
*** Here you will find a MADE NEST *** Italian restaurant ***.
ITALIAN RESTAURANT with apartment house **** CREATIVE and TRADITION
A historic building with a high degree of awareness and soul, fully furnished, with space for festivities, spacious terrace area and possibilities for further development.
Everything you expect for your thriving restaurant business is offered here:
- An owner-managed, fully equipped, brewery-independent Italian restaurant.
- For more than sixty years now, it has been the location of a gastronomic establishment that enjoys a very good reputation and is widely popular and well-known.
- The parking offer offers your guests the possibility to park directly at the restaurant.
- The furnishings and equipment of the restaurant (70 seats inside and 60 outside) are included in the purchase price.
- Excellent for start-ups and entrepreneurs who want to continue a well-established business. Here you can implement your own concept immediately without much effort.
- The basement of the house contains two apartments, an ideal prerequisite for the operator and his employees.
We are pleased to offer you this charming property. It is a residential building (2 apartments) with adjoining gastronomy and a large terrace area as well as parking facilities directly at the property.
- Individuality has always been a top priority in this property and offers enormous potential to creative buyers.
- The restaurant is fully managed until the sale - the reservation book is filled.
- The property has enjoyed a very good reputation for years and is widely popular and well-known.
The owner strives for a timely handover to the buyer due to age, but he will be happy to help during the transition phase! Thus, it is possible to buy the property including own management or change of use!
For confidentiality reasons, no pictures of objects have been published here. If you are seriously interested, we will be pleased to send you a detailed synopsis. Please contact us, we look forward to hearing from you. Viewing appointments are to be agreed exclusively and expressly with Immobilien CHRIST. Please refrain from the independent inspection of the property.
***An energy certificate has been applied for, but is not yet available!***
Lünen is the largest town in the district of Unna and lies on the border between Münsterland and Hellweg in the Westphalian Bay north of Dortmund. In the west the town borders Waltrop in the district of Recklinghausen, in the north Selm and Werne join, the eastern city border shares Lünen with Bergkamen and Kamen. In Lünen, the pulsating energy of one of Europe's largest metropolitan areas is combined with the rural tranquillity of Münsterland. Economy, cultural offerings and lifestyle are shaped by the Ruhr metropolis. Situated on the southernmost arc of the river Lippe, it is an attractive residential and business location. Internationally active companies involved in securing raw materials have their headquarters here.
In Lünen, Westphalian culture has established itself in many ways with international cultures. Heartfelt openness, integration and an active association system have a long tradition. With the Heinz-Hilpert-Theater, the new Lippebad and other facilities, Lünen has excellent leisure time potential. Many events, some of which are of supra-regional significance, testify to the city's sociable dynamism and quality of life.
The city with its short distances is equally marked by lakes, rivers and the Münsterland park landscape. Whether it's a lake park, Prussia harbour or Lippe floodplain - the city of Lippe is the destination of many people seeking relaxation and offers ideal links for bicycle tours. Cycling plays a central role in Lünen. Many touristically important cycle routes, such as the Römer-Lippe-Route, the Emscher Park cycle path or the LandesGartenSchau-Route lead through Lippe City.
(Source: City of Lünen. de)
Were we able to arouse your interest?
We would be pleased to send you our detailed synopsis with further information.
Please contact us today!
In order to ensure a quick processing of your enquiry, we ask you to provide us with your complete contact details including telephone number right from the first contact! ¶¶
Visiting tour desired?
Please contact us!
We would be happy to arrange an individual viewing appointment for you!
Viewing appointments are to be agreed exclusively and expressly with Immobilien CHRIST. Please refrain from the independent inspection of the property.
A broker's commission of 3.57 %, including 19 % value added tax, is charged to the buyer from the notarized total purchase price - also in the case of transfer to third parties. The commission is due and payable