Built in 1956, the property has been run exclusively as a gastronomic establishment and has a good to very good location. The dining area is divided into two rooms of approx. 70 and 20 m². The terrace area in front of the object also offers the possibility of the summer business. After reconstruction and renovation, a professional restaurateur and merchant is looked for as a business partner.
Kitchen exhaust system over the roof and grease separator are installed.
The entire gastronomic area is tiled
In the basement there are about 72 m² the toilets and other storage rooms.