Cafe in Berlin for rent
Tenant for Coffee Fellows in Berlin wanted.
We are a young coffee shop system based on the American model and are now represented at 250 locations in Germany and Europe.
FEEL AT HOME is not just lip service for us.
Our guests are our fans!
For a shop in Berlin we are looking for a leaseholder from September onwards. You will manage the coffee shop as an independent entrepreneur, hire your own staff and buy new goods on your own account.
You also perform the following tasks:
- personnel deployment planning
- Leadership, motivation and training of your team
- Familiarisation of new employees
- Contact person for guests and customers
- Active participation in day-to-day business
- Planning and monitoring of key business figures (operational controlling)
An equity capital of €20,000 is required.
Do you love coffee and are you your own boss? Then take over the management of our Coffee Fellows branch in Augsburgn as a leaseholder.
- commercial and/or gastronomic training, also in system gastronomy.
- Several years of professional experience in the gastronomy sector (focus on system gastronomy ideal)
- Experience in leading employees
- Dedicated personality, who is not too bad to also help out himself
- Entrepreneurial spirit, assertiveness and strong service orientation
- PC user knowledge (MS Office)
We offer you:
- A varied field of activity with many design possibilities and a team that actively supports you
- A proven concept for self-employment
- Individual induction and regular further training
- A lively working atmosphere with new guests again and again
Take the chance and apply for your future!