Traditional cellar bar in the centre of Bruck on Großglocknerstraße.
Do you want to be your own boss?
Then we have the right thing for you!
The local area consists of:
- Separate ladies' and men's toilets
- Bar area with bar and with approx. 50 seats
- Adjacent is the storage room
- The cellar bar can be operated from 8 o'clock in the evening until 4 o'clock in the morning hours
- 2005 this cellar bar was newly built in the interior area
No transfer fee!
This rustic bar is located in the basement, directly in the centre of Bruck on Großgrlocknerstraße.
Some natural monuments, such as lime trees at the Kirchenwirt or oak trees at the Wolferlgut, are silent witnesses of an intact and well-kept environment of the community of 4,600 inhabitants. Also culturally this place has much to offer, above all the parish church Bruck with the statue of the Virgin Mary on the ice. Another highlight is the
The campsite has won several international awards and attracts numerous guests to the community every year.
Glocknerstraße 4, 5671 Bruck a.d. Großglocknerstr., Austria.